May 8, 2015

Feature & Follow: Deciding What Books to Read

Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

The point of Feature and Follow is to meet new people & gain followers in the book blog community!

How it works: Each week, Rachel and Alison post a question for bloggers to answer, provide a bloghop link, and choose two lucky participants to feature in their blogs!



Question of the Week: How do you decide what books to read?



Well.. endless hours of browsing Goodreads! I look at what my friends are reading and if the cover looks good, I skim the book summary. If the book summary sounds good, I add it! Now, picking a book to read off my TBR, that's a problem. Lol!



How about you? How do you decide what books to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment