April 16, 2015

Feature & Follow: What Would You Do With $100,000?

Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

The point of Feature and Follow is to meet new people & gain followers in the book blog community!

How it works: Each week, Rachel and Alison post a question for bloggers to answer, provide a bloghop link, and choose two lucky participants to feature in their blogs!



Question of the Week: Here is $100,000. Buy something. Anything at all! What would be the first thing you choose and why?



Wow, that would be nice! Lol! Ok, well, I wish I had some super clever answer, but I don't. I really need a new car. My car is 10 years old now and I'm afraid it will crap out on me when I least expect it, so I'd rather plan ahead and get a new one now before I get stuck on the side of a freeway somewhere.



How about you? What would be the first thing you buy if someone gave you $100,000?

No comments:

Post a Comment