April 30, 2015

Feature & Follow: Curing a Reading Slump

Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

The point of Feature and Follow is to meet new people & gain followers in the book blog community!

How it works: Each week, Rachel and Alison post a question for bloggers to answer, provide a bloghop link, and choose two lucky participants to feature in their blogs!



Question of the Week: How do you cure a book hangover/blogging slump/reading slump?



You tell me! I'm in a reading slump now! I've tried switching genres, re-reading an old favorite, reading a book that's been on my TBR for a long time.. Nope. Still in a slump. That's ok, though. I need to catch up on Netflix, anyway! Lol!



How about you? How do you cure a reading slump?

No comments:

Post a Comment