February 12, 2015

Feature & Follow - Using #FF on Fridays

Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

The point of Feature and Follow is to meet new people & gain followers in the book blog community!

How it works: Each week, Rachel and Alison post a question for bloggers to answer, provide a bloghop link, and choose two lucky participants to feature in their blogs!




This week's features are The Macabre Masquerade and Rabbit Ears Book Blog! Go check their blogs out! (:

This week's featured question is: Do you use the # FF on twitter on Fridays? If you do, are you afraid you’ll forget someone and they’ll be sad? - via Unconventional Book Reviews

I actually don't use the #FF hashtag on Twitter on Fridays! I probably should, but I think I would forget someone! I don't think they'd be sad, but I never want to miss anyone that is trying to connect with me. (:

How about you? Do you use the #FF hashtag on Fridays?





No comments:

Post a Comment