February 5, 2015

Feature & Follow: More Than One Book At A Time?

Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

The point of Feature and Follow is to meet new people & gain followers in the book blog community!

How it works: Each week, Rachel and Alison post a question for bloggers to answer, provide a bloghop link, and choose two lucky participants to feature in their blogs!




This week's features are Stephanie @ My Bookish Itinerary and Eileen @ BookCatPin! Go check their blogs out! (:

This week's featured question is: Do you read more than 1 book at a time, and if so, how, like a certain amount of pages per book before moving on to the next one in the queue? - via Words I Write Crazy

I actually don't do this at all unless I'm not feeling the book I'm reading. I really get into the books I read-- the world, the characters. etc. I'd probably confuse and mix myself up if I tried to read more than one book at a time!

How about you? Do you read more than one book at a time?


No comments:

Post a Comment