February 26, 2015

Feature & Follow: 3 Books To Grab From My Burning House

Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

The point of Feature and Follow is to meet new people & gain followers in the book blog community!

How it works: Each week, Rachel and Alison post a question for bloggers to answer, provide a bloghop link, and choose two lucky participants to feature in their blogs!





This week's featured bloggers are: Kim @ Bookworm Book Reviews and Danielle @ Coffee and Characters so go check them out and follow them!

This week's featured question is: Your house is burning down and you have time to select three books you own to take with you. What three books? - Suggested by Alison Can Read

Omgsh, this is a difficult one! Do I pick my favorite book from three of my favorite series? Or a favorite series containing three books? 3 standalones? So hard!! I guess I would have to take the Shatter Me trilogy by Tahereh Mafi! I only recently read the series for the first time, and they would be fun to reread until I would be able to buy all my books back. Lol!

How about you? Which three books would you take?


No comments:

Post a Comment