February 8, 2015

Book Tag Questionnaire

I was tagged by Ranu over at The Bookish Life to complete a book tag questionnaire that's been floating around the book blogging community! Thank you, Ranu!









1. Do you have a specific place for reading? 
Oh gosh, haha! This is going to sound super lazy, but I love surrounding myself with a ton of comfy pillows and reading in bed.

2. Boomark or random piece of paper?
Neither! I mostly read on my Kindle nowadays, so I just use the Kindle bookmark!

3. Can you just stop anywhere in a book or do you have to finish the chapter?
I prefer to finish the chapter. Stopping in the middle of a chapter is like stopping in the middle of a thought. I can't do it!

4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
Oh totally! I like to drink hot chocolate while reading and if I'm really into the book I'm reading, I'll eat breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc while reading! A good book stops for no one and nothing!

5. Music or TV when reading?
I like the quiet when I read. I can be easily distracted and it would probably take me 3 times as long to finish a book if I had the TV on.

6. One book at a time or several?
One book at a time!

7. Reading at home or elsewhere?
I like reading at home. Less distractions that way!

8. Read out loud or silently?
Silently! I can't form words out loud as fast as I can say them in my head!

9. Do you read ahead or skip pages?
I've done that before and ruined the book for myself (like spoiler endings, trying to find out if favorite characters of mine have died, etc). Now I try to be good!

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
Keeping it like new for sure! The spines look prettier that way! (:

11. Do you write in your books?
No! As I mentioned above, I mainly read on my Kindle. If there are excerpts or quotes I really like, or something I really want to reflect back on, I'll add a Kindle highlight note. 

12. Who are you tagging?
The Mistress @ The Mistress Case and whoever else who wants to do it!

If you do decide to do it, please comment and leave a link to it below so I can read your answers and comment back!


No comments:

Post a Comment